Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick Update!

Last night I completed Deadly Games by Lindsay Buroker.  As  you know I love The Emperor's Edge books.  This book was not an exception.  Now, my question is how soon can I get book 4 into my hot little Kindle.

Earlier this weekend I had finished Flash Gold the first book in a series set in the Yukon during the 1890's from the Flash Gold Chronicles also by Buroker.  I have the second book, Hunted, downloaded but have not started it yet.

Of the two series I like the Emperor's Edge the best, mainly because I really feel a link to Amaranthe, the main character.  Don't ask me why, I have no idea.

Next on my reading list has to be Charlotte and Emily:  A Novel of the Brontes by Jude Morgan.   Book Club is coming up on December second, about two and a half weeks.  With Thanksgiving at my house in-between I need to start tonight.  It sounds like a good read and I will post once our group has had a chance to discuss it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment